1. “Given the proclivity of the younger generations to text rather than talk to one another, I am waiting for the app that lets you say something truly radical with your iPhone, iPad ( or other device) .. use the app to talk to somebody. Whoever invents this one will make a bazillion dollars.”
I disagree with the statement that developing a new way to talk to each other utilizing a phone is going to be a resourceful and profitable application. The ability to talk using a phone has been been developed for years and is already a great technology. The preference to text instead of talking is just another tool the younger generation uses to streamline their communication.
I disagree with the statement that developing a new way to talk to each other utilizing a phone is going to be a resourceful and profitable application. The ability to talk using a phone has been been developed for years and is already a great technology. The preference to text instead of talking is just another tool the younger generation uses to streamline their communication.
I agree with you. I don't think our society needs another way to communicate electronically. I feel as if cell phone calls and text messaging is already enough. To me, it seems that if there are more simple and easy ways to communicate electronically people will began to not communicate verbally at all.
ReplyDelete